Can you say “thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm” or “attribute-based access control?”
Once upon a time, I couldn’t either.
Thanks to a master’s degree in professional and technical communication and years of industry experience, I’m comfortable speaking with SMEs (subject matter experts), crafting and reviewing complex documents, following style guides, searching databases, and cross-checking figures and footnotes.
My work includes:
- Report and write on medical advances for Ophthalmology Management, Retinal Physician, Endocrine Web, Practical Pain Management, and MD+DI.
- Contract writing for two surgical teams at the Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS) at University of South Florida.
- Collaborated on technical proposals that won over $4 million in government contract awards.
- Wrote and edited articles for about.com and thebalance.com on conventional and alternative energy topics, including coal, gas pipelines, wood stoves, solar, and wind.
- Managed documentation teams for two software development firms.
- Prepared thousands of abstracts summarizing scientific research for a reference publisher.
Feel free to contact me if your editorial team needs a hand with complex or technical content.